Thursday, March 5, 2015

Blood Rage: Sea Serpent

I think this was the third monster I did for Blood Rage and upon seeing the art it was my first big clue that this was not a scale driven game, rather a something more like Risk then a wargame. The trick with this guy was all the tendrils waving around his head. These figures were to be as few parts possible to cut down on production cost (and cost of the game for customer) as well as assembling the figure afterwards so I had to do my best on-the-fly engineering to make it look as dynamic as the art yet have as few parts to produce.





Concept art by Adrian Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am Marc with Paymaster Games. I have just finished a successful Kickstarter Campaign, Going Native: New World Monsters. I would like to talk to you about commissioning a model or two. Please take a look at my campaign page and if you are interested in the work please contact me. The link is on the page. Here is a link to the campaign page -

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2139148164/going-native-new-world-monsters

    ReplyDelete